Certificates of recognition are intended to commend individuals, community organizations or businesses for their exceptional contributions to the people of the City of Los Angeles and Council District 4.
In order to be considered, your request must meet the following criteria:
• The honoree(s) is an individual, organization or business that resides in Council District 4
• The Commendation recognizes a milestone or an occasion of extraordinary significance
• The honoree(s) has made a meaningful impact or contribution to the people of Los Angeles County
• No prior certificate has been provided to the individual or organization for the same work or event within the last year
• Certificates may not be requested for yourself
To request a certificate, please complete the form below. All requests must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the date needed.
All requests will be reviewed and responded to in a timely fashion. Given the high volume of requests, our office may not be able to accommodate your request even if the criteria outlined above are met.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact our office at contactCD4@lacity.org.