Councilmember Raman understands the importance that transportation issues have to our quality of life. Our office wants to ensure that our constituents' voices are being heard for requests related to transportation and traffic safety as we highly value making improvements that make our communities safer and more accessible.
Our office is currently using the form below to track requests from constituents. Please fill out this form with any transportation and traffic safety requests.
Other Helpful City Services:
- Submit maintenance service requests by either calling 311
- To report parking violations such as a blocked driveway please call LADOT's dispatch center at (818) 374-4823
- To report an abandoned vehicle, call 1-800-ABANDON (1-800-222-6366) Evenings, weekends and holidays and leave a voicemail message with your name and daytime phone number
- LADOT Transit Customer Service Center (818) 808-2273
- Metro Customer Relations(213) 922-6235 or CustomerRelations@metro.net